Roller Coaster Ride

This has been a very interesting year to say the least. To be honest, for me it's ending in quite a bit of burnout. All of my courses are affected, but I think 20.109 in particular bore the brunt of it. Nevertheless, ...

Ok, so at this point it doesn't seem like I will be able to articulate my thoughts before the 10pm deadline, and I am really really tired. So, in case I don't make it back to complete this, I would like to thank all the professors, instructors, and TA's for all their assistance and guidance throughout this very challenging virtual semester of 20.109. In particular, thanks to Professors Meyer and Lyell for their generosity, in terms of their time, patience and care. Thank you, and I hope we get to see each other in person sometime soon!

Happy holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When do you stop rewriting?

Writing in Science, for Science, by Science: Takeaways

Abstracting an Abstract